Saturday, October 17, 2015

Noooo, I was one of 'those' people!

So DH's sister is in town and we went out to dinner tonight with them.
After everyone is done eating, she comes over to our side of the table and we start chit chatting with her. She starts talking about how she's been having a little bit of pain on her side. Nothing serious, but obviously she's concerned and calls her doctor to ask about it and they tell her to go to the ER to get it checked out if it happens again and it does. It's nothing but she wanted to be sure before she got on a plane.
And I turned in to THAT person. One of those people that make a stupid ass comment to a pregnant woman.
For some reason I got it in to my head that she was further along than she actually is and I said..
"Your sis would've been on the news if she had given birth on the plane!" Yeah.... she's only about 24-26w.............. so giving birth now would not be a good thing.... AND SiL has had 2 m/c before.
Just.... ugh. As soon as it came out of my mouth... I remembered that she wasn't as far along as I thought and... yeah.... see... THIS is why I don't talk much IRL b/c awkward stupid shit always comes out. SIGH! /facepalm

Thankfully if it did give her pause, she didn't say anything and kept the conversation up. Still though.... I just want to bury my head after saying that.

Anyway... she's so excited about being pregnant and she looks so amazing too. She has one of those cute perfect D bumps. She's going to make such a great mom. She already is a great mom. That's one lucky little girl she's having.
I just wish they lived here so all of the cousins could grow up together.
____

Think I'm going to test tomorrow. I don't think I'm pregnant, but meh.... I'll test anyway. I think my period is going to start on Monday (the day we're going to the fair.... awesome...). I could wait until then, but again... meh lol.
I'm def getting some PMS headaches which sucks ass. And I noticed last cycle that I get extremely irritable after ovulation. A bit too quick to yell at Zoe which then makes me feel guilty for doing it. Thankfully once it happened a couple of times, it dawned on me why so I'm better at keeping myself in check after. So that sucks, but hey... at least I am ovulating and having cycles (even if this one was very long) so YAY :D

No comments: