Tuesday, October 20, 2015

And it's a big fat.......

NOPE :\
Stupid FRERs.
Test this morning is BFN. Thankfully it's looking like this test has no questionable faint line on it like the previous one did.
AF didn't show yesterday. Good thing b/c I totally forgot to wear a pad! That would've been hella embarrassing. I could've been a day or so off with when I got AF too so it could start today too. Tomorrow at the latest I think. If AF is still MIA tomorrow, I'll go get more tests and test again, but I don't think that will be necessary.

Boo for BFN :(
____

The fair was really fun yesterday. First time letting Zoe ride on anything and she frickin LOVED it! Holy cow did she love it. Especially those swings that get lifted in the air and swung around in a big circle. She had a huge smile on her face the entire time she was on them and started rocking her seat back and forth.
We didn't buy one this year, but next year... a ride pass will be a good investment.

I also got sunburned... awesome. Stupid me didn't even think about sunblock or anything b/c it was cold out. Yeah... sun don't stop working just b/c it's cold LOL. Oops. Both kids are ok though.
Overall it was really fun. Zoe and her cousin didn't listen to anyone for shit, but we l figured that would happen.

Tonight we're going to Boo at the Zoo with almost everyone. Need to modify my dress some before. Make it look a bit more like a stormtrooper. Need to figure out what we're going to do for Zoe's costume. If she's going to wear what she did to the con or if we're going to try the actual costume on her. Need to take the shoes off of it.

FX that my period, if it shows, stays light b/c my dress is white....... yeah...that would suck if... well.....yeah.

No comments: