Tuesday, January 12, 2016

First appointment!

Finally... the day has come! lol

Lets just cut to the chase here...

Everything looked great :) WHEW!
Baby was measuring 9w4d which puts my due date at August 12th. The exact date that I estimated lol.
Baby's heartrate was 183 so.. going by old wives tale... it's another girl. DH has been saying it's another girl for a while now... so we'll see..... in 30w. Ugh!
Time to start looking up more girl names though ;)

Baby looked great though. It's head down in the pic :)

One we reveal the news to everyone... I'm def going to hav to drop the kids off at granny's. Zoe was just all over the place there and with the usual long waits... her 3yo patience can't handle it lol.

Okedoke... gotta cut this short. Oren is being a fussy butt :)

2 comments:

Shari said...

Congratulations!!! I figured with the way your MS was ramping up that you were around 10 weeks. It seems to be when hits worse and then begins to slowly subside.

I have a feeling it is a girl :)

Mlove said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got good news!