Sunday, January 24, 2016

Before I forget again

Here are some pics before I forget to post them again lol... I'm sure there are some that I'm still forgetting that I said I would post... but oh well... these are the ones off my phone... will do the camera later :P


First up... Zoe with her MLP puzzle she completed all on her own :)



Outside with the kids and Oren not looking very amused lol


Sweet moment with the kiddos. Zoe is getting a little more annoyed with him sometimes.. and vice versa, but man do they love eachother. Hope they adore their new sibling just as much :)


And finally Oren in his Big Brother onesie that I made him. I just took a comic poster I found on google and added the letters over it in an art program then erased the background. Wasn't that difficult and really happy with ho it came out :)

____

Morning sickness is a little better. It's worse some days and better others.
It's getting a lot more achy laying slightly on my stomach. I haven't actually slept on my stomach in... gosh... 2? 3? years now, but I do hug up on a pillow and kinda lean and that is causing some serious aching in the uterus region.

I did try the Doppler a couple of times since I last posted and still can't find anything. Boo. Little worried but trying to remind myself that baby is still tiny, I'm still fat and that doesn't add up to finding the heartbeat easy lol. Ill be 12w this coming Friday and appointment is on the following Tuesday. Come on baby... be ok!
____

It snowed a little bit on Saturday morning. YAY. I know that's not a big deal, especially for those up north lol, but here it's always a big deal. It didn't stick in this area at all, but it was still so pretty to see.
Just annoyed that this winter has been so warm and it's supposed to be warming up some this week and maybe next. Think one day it's supposed to get to 70. WTF??? So we got like... 2 weeks total worth of actual semi winter weather. Booooo
I don't like cold feet, but it's so nice to snuggle up under a blanket to get warm.
Guess I shouldn't complain too much... poor Oren is getting sick again b/c he keeps kicking his blanket off and his room gets super cold. SO I supposed warmer weather will be good for him.
____

OO I got a sewing machine! YAY!
Only got it b/c DH wanted me to sew him some curtain things for work (using them as barriers so they can do multiple interviews in the same room). BUt hey... once I'm done with that... I can use it for whatever I want. So excited to come up with stuff to make.
Already have a great idea that I think could sell well if I think up some cute designs. Muahahaha Would be great for kids rooms and nurseries :D I'm sure it's already been done, but oh well.. I'll just pretend for now that I'm the first to think of it :P lol
Will have to buy more fabric, but looks like most places have those little precut things which would work fine. Plus I could work with felt at first and that stuff is dirt cheap.
____

Think there may have been something else I wanted to mention but can't remember now.
Oh well.. this has already been a long post. If I think of it, I'll post again :D

No comments: