Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ovulation?

I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot. Been so scatterbrained lately and so tired that I haven't remembered to do it and then forget that I haven't.

So anyway.... I think I could have ovulated. On thursday when we were still at the beach, I had more spotting. It was more than it was before so I thought AF was going to start and since we weren't going straight home, decided to use a tampon.
When we finally got home, I took the tampon out and while there was only a tiny bit of blood, there was a decent amount of EWCM on it.
Then I think on Saturday I started feeling aches coming from the right O area. Same on Sunday too and just a little bit today.
We did have sex on Sunday but I don't think there's any chance of an accident happening lol. We used regular lube and I got up right after and used the bathroom. That's if I did ovulate though.
We'll see. I'm not really looking forward to getting my period back, but it would be nice to know that my body is working as it should lol.
If... IF I were to end up pregnant again... DH better not even feign ignorance b/c I told him about the EWCM and even joked that if he wanted another baby we could have sex :P
But again, this all depends on if I did actually ovulate.
____

Oren is doing well. Still has his usual wake up schedule which is just making me exhausted. I don't mind him waking up once during the night b/c he goes right back to sleep after eating... it's the waking up early morning that is doing me in. The boy needs to sleep in damnit! He starts waking up around 5:30. I can usually get him back to sleep but it's usually a restless sleep where he squirms a lot so I can't get back to sleep.

He's fussy so I have to cut this short :D

No comments: