Saturday, June 13, 2015

Let me sleep!!

*cry* I just want to sleep. Is that too much to ask?
I don't mind getting up to feed Oren. He usually doesn't wake until a bit later now which is fine. Gives me a longer stretch to sleep.
BUT waking up later also means that I don't get as much sleep in before he wakes again.
Take this morning for instance.
He woke up around 4:30. I fed him and laid him back down. I was still pretty tired, but for some damn reason, my body just said a big fat NOPE to getting back to sleep. I did eventually get back to sleep just before 6. And 20min later.... there's Oren... waking up. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
I'm SO stinkin tired.
I don't want to have to rely on caffeine to wake me up.

I just want sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

But anyway... Zoe spent the night with MiL or aunt.
There's some church bible thing this weekend for kids that we dropped her off at and that MiL is taking her to today.
There are a lot of kids there so it's good to get her socializing.


After we ate dinner, we went to Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby to look for the DIY stuff. Bought a bunch of felt and magnets to make the alphabet. Also saw how much the faux stained glass stuff was. Not too expensive, but will save that for later when I have a good idea.
Didn't see much of the dollhouse stuff I was looking for. Hobby Lobby had actual dollhouse items that were SUPER expensive though. Man that crap is expensive. They did have a few cheaper things that I want to get. Will have to paint them myself, but that's not a big deal.
Oh and Dollar Tree didn't have any kind of dollhouse furniture. Not sure if they ever did. Maybe Dollar General has some.


Oh gotta get the little booger ready. We're going blueberry pickin! :D

No comments: