Friday, February 21, 2014

Whole30 done

So yesterday was our last day of Whole30.
It wasn't as strict as it's supposed to be. I had a tiny amount of dairy, added honey to salad dressings and fixed some pumpkin custard desserts, but those were a few items so not that bad.

Weighed in this morning as soon as I got up

I started Whole30 weighing in at 212.4
This morning.... 202.6!!

Total loss in 30 days... 9.8lbs!!!

I lost almost 10lbs in a month! WOOHOO!

Still have a long way to go to get to my ultimate weight, but hopefully within the next few weeks I'll be in the Onederlands never to see the 200's again (unless I get pregnant).

So happy we did this and even happier to continue it.
It's not going to be quite as strict but I'm still going to keep an eye on my calories for a while and of course limit carbs.

We'll be having a cheat day on Monday. We still need to figure out exactly what we're going to have though so we don't buy extra junk.

It's so nice to finally lose weight though!! I was getting so frustrated seeing the same few pounds disappearing then reappearing.

No comments: