Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Whatever, just keep going!

Not sure what the hell my body is doing, but I hope it keeps it up.
The spotting seems to have stopped for now. Not sure what set that off.
BUT even with that weirdness, I'm losing weight. Wha???
I haven't seen that 211 I did before. It jumped back up to 214 the next day and stayed there for a while.
Just saw 212 this morning though. So yeah.... losing weight very slowly, but I'll take slow over nothing or gaining *nodnod*

It's weird though b/c I have NOT been sticking with primal. We've been buying Zoe vanilla wafers and butter crackers to snack on. And ya know, every once in a while I'll eat one or 2 here and there. It's no more than that.
I also baked some delicious blueberry muffins yesterday that I ate 3 of *hangs head in delicious shame*... but the weight is still coming off. Not complaining at all.

Keep at it body! Not sure what has changed but keep it up!!

3 comments:

SLES75 said...

I just read a fantastic recipe for paleo blueberry muffins...you can stay paleo and have your muffins too! Congrats on losing...slowly is the best way. Better chances of it staying off then....

SLES75 said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/203295370651720470/

having this might help :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Keep going!! Sometimes it's puzzling how it comes off (or goes back on)! Good luck!