Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Family ranting

Man, after praising how well Zoe has been with using the potty...
yesterday she had 2 pee accidents and our first poop on the floor accident.
Didn't even know she had pooped until I went in to her room to tell her to pick up her toys, looks a bit closer at the clutter on the floor and saw the huge turd staring back at me LOL.
At least it was just a turd though and not diarrhea... bleh.
____

Ok so on to the ranting...

This passive aggressive bullshit on facebook really needs to stop.
I sent DH's aunt and uncle a really damn good apology that I meant every word of. Sure it was on FB, but they both know how we are and they don't answer their phones anyway even if we did call them.
No reply back and I know at least she has seen it.
Whatever though... it's out there and it's up to them if they want to still be all butthurt over it.
And it seems like they still are.
I can just picture them stewing over it, creating their own drama with snide comments about how they don't accept the apology and how they won't until we say it to their face or some shit.
Whatever, like I said, if they want to still be all offended.. they can waste their own time doing that shit b/c I'm done with it.
Well that aunt keeps posting these BS photos on FB about people treating you right, and this one just made me laugh...
It said something like... if the words you said were on your skin, would you still be beautiful. AHAHAHAHA

Girlfriend needs to reread that shit and really think about the crap that comes out of her mouth. She is one of the most racist people I've ever met and that is saying something since I live in the south. She's what I call... behind closed doors racist. Out and about, she's nice to everyone... behind closed doors..... she might as well be sporting a white pointed sheet with the crap that comes out of her mouth.

Anyway... I'm done with it now. I just had to rant a little more about it, but meh, whatever. I'm not going to waste anymore time with it. We were the adults and apologized for our mistake that upset them. If they want to continue acting like emo teens about it... whatever. That's on them.

No comments: