Friday, November 20, 2015

Good grief

Where the heck has this year gone? Sure, a few months of it was spent in newborn sleepless zombie zone, but still... where did the other months go??
Can't believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner, then Christmas. GEEZE!
Well, I hope everyone has a great end of the year.
____

Oren's poor little butt is so sore and rashy right now. We've been giving him more solids so it's making him poop more. More wiping=sore raw butt. Poor little guy is in so much pain when we have to wipe him.
Other than that though he's doing well. SUPER clingy, but he's moving around well and loves playing with Zoe.

Zoe is doing well too. She's been waking up early for some reason which is kinda annoying when I want to sleep more lol.
Girl has some serious freakouts over nothing.
Lets see.....
Yesterday she freaked out over

Getting the hiccups
It started raining
Having a runny nose

I'm talking about tears and breathing heavy and acting like the world was going to end freak outs.
Toddlers man..... grown drama queens have nothing on toddlers.

I really wish she would stop being so whiny though. Holy crap... the whine is too strong with her. And she whines about EVERYTHING. I never knew just how grating it could be.
And, girl is hungry all the way up until dinner. But when it's time to eat dinner... nope.. not hungry anymore. WTF child. lol
____

So I think I may have ovulated last night. If not last night then today.
Go woken up in the middle of the night by a really bad pain on my right O area. Like a really bad gut punch cramp. It didn't last long, maybe just a 10 or so seconds.
It was not a pleasant feeling so I'm not positive it was ovulation since I can't remember it ever being painful like that. Maybe it was a cyst rupturing or something... I dunno.
____

SiL failed her GD testings. Boo :( GD isn't too terrible, but when you're craving carbs or sweets while pregnant... yeah.. it sucks.
She's not overweight and didn't have a problem with diabetes or anything before getting pregnant so yeah... it sucks but heck, if I could do it twice with no prob, then she should too.
Plus, if she follows a proper diet, she may actually lose some weight too lol.

No comments: