Friday, June 22, 2018

HFM again??

So... Zoe complained about having a white spot on her tongue. I didn't think much of it and didn't even look at it that day b/c I thought it was one of those annoying bumps you get when you eat too much tart/sour things.
Looked the next day though and definitely not that. Little white patches on the tip of her tongue.
Not sure what it is, but get her to stop eating sugar just to see if it helps.
Nope.. plus she has pimple pustules in the back of her mouth.
Took her to med care last night and sure enough... It's frickin Hand Foot & Mouth again.
Didn't even notice that she now has spots on her feet and hands too. WTH?
Thought it was just a one and done type of thing, but I guess not. Doctor did say that it usually goes quicker if you've had it before but.. sheesh man.
Dunno where she could've picked it up from, but at least it's nothing too serious and will clear up on its own.
DH just groaned. He suffered bad when he got it the last time and could barely walk b/c the sores on the bottom of his feet hurt so much when he walked. Hopefully neither of us get it and the boys don't either.
We'll see though!
____

Diet has been going well. Have been dealing with hunger issues though. Some of it is b/c I don't drink enough water, but I think a lot of it has to be bc of my overeating. Just not used to having to keep under a certain number of calories now and it suuuuuuuuucks lol.
But now that we have room in our fridge, can buy more keto friendly low cal/carb snacks.

So I'm trying not to weigh myself so much since I tend to get a bit too obsessed with it. I have weighed myself a couple of times and hey.. it's showing a loss.
5lbs so far :)
I know it's probably all water weight, but I'll take it! That's 5lbs my body doesn't need to be holding on to :)
____

DH is going to be off for 2 weeks. I think we're planning on going to the local-ish theme park one of those days when his sister comes down to visit. Don't think keto will hold up but i'm gonna try my best.
Just need to figure out something else we can do for his vacation. Nothing expensive, but still something vacationy.

No comments: