Sunday, June 17, 2018

Keto Diet starts tomorrow!!

And I'm super excited to get it started!!
Didn't get everything purchased since DH has a work party he had to buy stuff for. So that's taking up half of our fridge space right now. Anyone with a french door fridge (side by side) knows just how little space you have to work with.
Had to play real world tetris to fit everything.
But that's on Wednesday so it won't be like that for too long at least.
Got the majority of our meals though so we should be ok.

Not sure if we're going to inlaws place today for Father's day. Either way, I have to make something for DH for his lunch. We'll see what happens.

Anyway... just really excited to start eating better and hopefully feeling better and losing weight. Looks like so many people have success and not always with the scale. What I mean is that.. someone could be down 10lbs, but a before and after photo looks like they've lost a ton more. That seems to be pretty common on keto diet. The scale might not move or move much, but the inches come off.
Took our before photos to have on hand so while we're doing this, we won't get discouraged if the scale doesn't move.

We have a lot of possible cheat days coming up though. Well..cheats if we want to. Zoe's and Ezra's birthdays. My birthday, DH's, Halloween, thanksgiving, etc. It's gonna be difficult, but I'm sure once we start seeing results, it won't be so hard to stay on track or get back on track if we do cheat.

There's also a wedding coming up in August. DH's cousin is getting married. Not sure if I'm going since I may have to stay home to watch the boys, but if they get a sitter to watch kids, I'm gonna need a dress to wear! Told DH that I'm waiting to get anything b/c oh... I plan on being a smaller size by then!
I may post update photos here if I'm feeling brave enough.
____

And in other news.. SiL (the one with the BiL that I don't like) is pregnant! Her doctor put her on metformin for some reason (she said why but I can't remember). Metformin ended up helping her lose a lot of weight and well apparently helped them get pregnant too.
They always came off like they didn't want another one, but I guess they changed their minds.
I may not like BiL and SiL gets on my nerves too, but I'm happy for them nonetheless. So excited for the kids to have another little cousin :) FX that everything is ok and that SiL doesn't have that horrible constant morning sickness again. I know what it's called.. I just can't spell it lol.
AND hopefully other SiL gets pregnant too. From what MiL has said, she's had a few more early miscarriages :( I really hope she gets another one bc she's such a great momma and person.

No comments: