Thursday, September 17, 2015

Come on body... gimme a break.

So this week was supposed to be me exercising again. Yeah, that didn't work out. I've been feeling SO off this week and I'm not sure why. Not sure if I'm getting sick or if it's something else. I'm thinking maybe just something off hormonally b/c I'm breaking out a little here and there. I dunno... whatever is going on, I wish it would stop already.
Also, this week... I've realized just how much I comfort eat. I knew I did it to some extent, but not THIS bad.
Anyway... next week... I don't care if I have a full blown cold... I'm exercising and eating right no matter what. I got under 200lbs and my weight went back up again. I'm right at 200 and yeah.. I don't want to see a 200 weight again. I've come this far, I don't want to screw things up b/c I'm not feeling good and have a few off days.
____

Anywho... we're all doing pretty well here. Oren is still waking up twice at night which sucks, but not much we can do. If we let him cry, he'll just wake Zoe up and that just adds to the big headache. I'd rather just get up with him for that 10min or so while he gets a bottle and then get back to bed. It's really not that bad, but it would be nice to sleep through the night again with no interruption.
He's army crawling all over the place and does planks and downward dog yoga poses all the time lol. He's getting around SO well now. Still slow, but he gets to where he wants to go.

Zoe is doing great too. She's pretty much potty trained. Most of the time she'll go all on her own. She's had a few accidents here and there with pee and poo, but it hasn't been too bad. I think just sometimes she forgets that she's not in a diaper anymore and when she starts to pee, she feels that she's just in undies. She's rushed to the potty midstream a few times lol.

Threenager though.... she has earned that title and then some. Holy moly is she a drama queen and then some. It's just like a stereotypical angsty teenager that creates drama over nothing.

Oh, Oren does have a cold. It's just a minor one.. mostly just a lot of snot.

And yeah, not much has been happening here. My birthday is on Sunday. Can't believe it's the time of year again already. Man, where does the time go?

No comments: