Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Grief and drama queens and just me bitching

I'm going to sound like a bitch in this I'm sure.
First up..
SiL lost her baby. I think she was 18 weeks or so along. Maybe further? when she started spotting. She went in to get checked out and unfortunately baby didn't have a heartbeat :(
So so sad for them. SO frickin sad for them.

Now with that being said, it has been a little bit since it happened and SiL is just....she's just a giant attention whore. There.. I said it.
UGH that sounds terrible, but when she posts things like "Haha, smoking in my house and don't give AF!"
Like... really??? You do remember you have another child right??? That smoking in your home is going to stink up everything and expose your oldest to it... right???

Just ugh.. I can't with that. I'm so sad that they lost their little baby girl, but don't be a fucking dick while you grieve and expose your child to cig smoke. How about that.

And on to an even bigger drama queen.

One of my cousins. She's a GIANT SJW far leftist type. Nothing wrong with being leftist, but she's like FAR FAR leftist. Like the far right are horrible, so are the far left.
Yeah.. that's her.
Plus she's just annoying as shit.
She's REALLY fucking full of herself. Like... extremely full of herself.
She's a photographer and takes great photos, but also gets pissed off when Facebook takes down her nude photos. Then she starts ranting and raving about "FUCK WHOEVER IS REPORTING MY PHOTOS" then gets kind of schooled that no one gives a shit and it's probably just FB taking them down automatically b/c of whatever bot they're using. Then it's "Oh this means way Facebook! I'm going to just keep posting it! I'm going to quit if they don't allow my stuff!"

That's not even the worst of it. She vague posts all the damn time to get attention. She always posts shit like "Well my TRUE friends will XYZ and share" bullshit posts (same as SiL does too).

She's constantly trying to lose weight, then will post these like ginormous meals she just fixed herself.
And don't forget the selfies she constantly posts with the hashtags "Halfkorean! Halfasian!" in every single fucking one of them. Like... really??

I know this stuff sounds mild when I say it not, but it's constantly posted on facebook. CONSTANTLY and it gets tiring to see. I've already ignored her twice now for 30 days at a time and just ugh.

Then FiL is kind of your typical doofy ass parent that doesn't completely understand the internet but shares stuff anyway.
Constantly posts those bullshit for attention posts where it shows like some gorgeous cabin in the woods with a caption like "I bet you wouldn't live HERE for a year. Share if you would!" kind of stupid ass posts. Or will post a picture of a cute puppy with "I bet you won't share this picture!"
It's so damn cringy.
He even shared a post about how we don't support our veterans... and the photo was from the frickin movie Tropic Thunder... and no.. he didn't know it was from a movie. Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

I think I just need to ignore a lot of folks for a little bit b/c they're really annoying me lol.

No comments: