Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Diet stuff

So still dieting.
I've been kind of stuck at this weight. Around 178 give or take.
And FINALLY starting to come back down again.
The lowest I saw before was 175something and today it was 174.8 at the lowest.
So yay.
I think I'm going to try fasting though. I eat too much still and I need a healthier relationship with food. I need to get that thought oout of my head of wanting HUGE portions like I used to eat (and still eat sometimes). It's like if it's not this ginormous portion of whatever I'm eating, my brain thinks it's not going to be enough even though it is. And even if I get full, I'll still force myself to eat it b/c I think I need to. Just not a healthy food relationship and I think fasting will help. Nothing drastic or anything.
But yeah I'm still feeling pretty good for the most part.
More energy than I usually have, but at night after I eat dinner, I've been getting headaches, indigestion, and nausea. It was suggested that I probably have low stomach acid and to drink an apple cider vinegar concoction. Drank that today before eating and I hope it helps.

But.. things are going pretty good. Frustrated with my stomach still being huge, but I haven't given up.
I do plan on cheating this Saturday for Oren's birthday though. Like ALL OUT cheat and eat whatever the hell I want and then I'll try fasting Sunday and possibly monday too.
Just... anyone out there struggling with your weight.... Best advice and insight I can give right now...
Yes... dieting can be hard at times, but what's going to make you happier?? Eating some junk food that's just going to keep you fat? Or taking a year give or take to get healthier? That's it... a YEAR. How many times do we always say at the end of a year "Wow, it went by so quick!" Now say that at a healthier weight at the end of the year :) People have more willpower than they think they do. I know I have a lot more than I thought I did.

Kids are good. Attitude city up in here.

Zoe is 6 going on 16. Drama queen central. She's also in a super talkative phase and has to give me a play by play of everything lol. I know I should enjoy it while it lasts b/c preteens will hit and she won't want to talk to me at all.
She's doing great in school. Still struggles with some things, but working on it.

Oren's potty training is coming along. I think the pull ups were just too much like diapers. Putting him in just underwear seems to have done the trick. He still has accidents and we still make him use a pullup for bed, but he's getting better at using the potty on his own when he needs to go. So proud of him and he gets   so proud of himself when he poops in the potty by himself.

Ezra is still Ezra. Just a 2yo giant ball of pure energy. He's definitely going to be our little athlete. He is GO GO GO almost all the time. SO much energy and SO stubborn. But also loving and caring and sweet... when he wants to be lol.
He's my pickiest eater though and it drives me up the wall. Need to break him of it. My food tastes good child! EAT IT!

And yeeeah... that's really it. Nothing exciting really going on. Just living life. :)

No comments: