Thursday, January 4, 2018

Really? No.... just no...

Ranting for just a second.

So there's this one woman in a mommy group I'm part of (for kids Oren's age).
I dunno if she has mental problems or what but there is something wrong with her and I wish one of her friends that actually knew her would speak up about it.
First... she claims that she was like BFFs with Chester Bennington.. the former lead singer of Linkin Park that committed suicide. And when he did die, she made a HUGE fuss over it. I mean.. I get if you're a fan and it hits you hard. That's totally normal, but then she kept going on about talking to him before and knowing him and bitch.. no you didn't. Not even her real friends were liking those posts or commenting about it b/c I have a feeling they all knew it was bullshit too.
Fast forward to now and she's STILL talking about him and showed off a new tattoo she got in honor of him.
But wait.... she also says that she's homeless. What?? So you got money to get a tattoo and go out with friends, but not enough to save to get a home for you, your 2 kids and pets?? No.....
Just tired of seeing her BS all the time. Oh and apparently she's also saving money to go back to Hawaii to see her husband that is in the navy or something. I don't even know.
I mean... live your life, but damn... be responsible when you have 2 kids and pets that are relying on you.

Just pisses me off b/c it reminds me of my POS brother and his wife.
Who the hell knows how their dumbasses are doing. No contact with them over the holidays which I'm totally fine with. Only info I get is from my mom and I'm about ready to tell her to stop telling me about him b/c it just ticks me off even more with how he tries to manipulate her and her husband.
I've already told her to stop giving him money. I know she stops sometimes, but she can't help herself b/c she doesn't want him and his family to be homeless either. Just a no win situation for her.
____

Anyway, in lighter news... we're all starting to feel better finally. I'm sure that won't last long though lol. Oh well... gotta enjoy it while we can!
And we got absolutely no frickin snow yesterday.
At first... the forecast showed that we wouldn't anyway, but the system started to move more west towards us so we would've gotten a little.. even just a flurry.
Everything was gearing up to give us snow. School even let out early b/c the area was anticipating getting it... and then...... nature screwed us over! The coastal area and east of us got snow. A good amount of it for the area too. Us? The clouds were coming out way and literally swooped around us and then drifted off in to nice sunny skies.... /grumble
I know I know... folks that are buried up to their necks are giving me side eye right now rofl.
I feel for you.. I do. I just wanted to see some snow. It would've been great to just SEE some and to have it teased like that and not get any? BOOOOOOO Nature.... BOOOOOOO
Wanted the kids to play in it and take photos and all that good stuff, but nooooooooooo.
SIGH.....
Maybe we'll get another cold front that will bring some snow to us. We've gotten it kind of late in to the season so there's still some hope. Not much... but some.
____

And school... I'm about tired of some of Zoe's homework lol.
Get her to count to 50 or higher. Awesome.. she can do that.
Can she count in 5's? Well.. I dunno.. can she? NOPE. Why? B/c they haven't taught her yet!
Can she count in 10's? After I explain it to her and she gets it... yes.. but again.. this is something that hasn't been taught to her yet so why the hell is her homework asking her to do it??
Just annoying.
____

I'm going to have to break Oren's will down when it comes to his stubbornness in cleaning.
He doesn't like cleaning.. duh.. b/c who the hell does. So he'll go over to whatever spot I tell him to clean... will pick up one thing and just sit there. It's SO damn frustrating b/c I end up yelling at him after countless times of telling him normally to clean up his mess.
Seriously little dude... I don't want to yell, but it's like the only volume my kids seem to hear sometimes.
They think just b/c I'm asking/telling them to do something in a normal voice that it means I'm not serious about it so they can ignore me.
I know it's not gonna get better.... so someone lie to me and tell me it will anyway lol.

No comments: