Friday, January 4, 2019

Happy New Year!!

2019 already. I hope everyone had a good 2018.
I'm gonna kick 2019's ass.

I NEED to reduce stress... which hasn't been going great so far, but I'm getting there.

I'm going to continue to lose weight. I've been keto now for 6m and down 40lbs. Still have 60 to do!

Starting exercise. I only started yesterday, but I need to do it. I'm going to have a lot of loose skin once the weight is off. I can either just be flabby, or at least be FIT under the flab lol.

Be more creative! I know that seems kind of small in comparison, but I used to be such a creative person before and I NEED to get back to being creative again. Even if it's just something small, I need to start back up with it again. Whether if it's just a drawing or something bigger.

I'm ready to kick this years ass.

I WILL reach my goals.

No comments: