Friday, November 16, 2018

Happy Early Thanksgiving!!

I know it's not until next week, but this is for just in case I forget to post like I've been doing lately.

Lets see, what has been going on.
It finally got cold here. YAY! And I think losing weight has made me more susceptible to the cold now b/c I was fricking freezing this morning. Sure it was like 30something degrees, but compared to last year, I can definitely tell that there's a difference. Guess that's what happens when you're not carrying around 37 extra pounds.

Yep... down 37lbs in 5 months so far. I wish it was faster, but I'm still happy with how it has been going too. I'm still going very strong too. Never had a moment of wanting to give up and I do not plan on it.
Oh... I'm cheating and eating my weight on Thanksgiving and probably Christmas too, but jumping right back on the diet after. This time next year, I will be at my goal or really damn close. No more looking back and wishing I had stuck with it. I'm going to look back and be proud of what I did and happy with what I see.

With that being said though, I really need to de-stress. Raising 2 toddlers is ROUGH. Good lord I've been so damn stressed b/c well... they're toddlers. I have very little patience and just... I don't like being this way and need to figure out something to get this stress out instead of blowing up at the kids. Hoping that taking up some of the crafting I want to do will help. If not, then I guess I'll try exercise even though I hate it still lol.

Kids are good.
Oren is constantly fighting with Ezra. Hitting and pushing and uuuuuugh. He's good though and still likes to snuggle, but he's quickly losing that little baby/toddler look in favor of a little boy /cry

Ezra is good. Talking so much and slowly coming out of his shell. He's still pretty shy around strangers but so were the other 2. Zoe is about 90% not shy anymore and Oren is about 50/50 depending on his mood.
He is going through a phase of sticking his fingers down his diaper when he has poop. Had to clean up so many poop smeared walls and tables. YUCK.

Zoe is doing well. Great in school for the most part and just a spunky child. Wish she wasn't so picky with her food, but I'm trying to get her out of that... or at least feed her more of the good things that she does like.. like spinach and broccoli.
She's a bit re-obsessed with Robin right now (Batman's sidekick). This age is just fun though. I love and will miss having babies, but having a child that can do things for herself is SO damn nice! rofl

DH and I are good too. I think he's pretty close to his intial weight loss goal. Not sure how much more he'd like to lose once he does reach it. Or if he just wants to get a little more fit.
I still have about 60 more pounds I want to lose. My stomach is stubbornly trying to stick around, but it will eventually go as more weight comes off.

What else... really nothing much going on. Just every day life stuff :)

No comments: