Saturday, November 3, 2018

Oh geeze!

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted last!

Lets see.... I did have a cheat day finally. DH's friend came down to visit for the week and we spontaneously decided to go to the state fair... so I cheated. I didn't even cheat that bad. I got right back on the diet the next day though. :)
I did gain 3lbs and it has taken my body weeks to get those back off. But meh. I'm good :)
I also plan on cheating on Thanksgiving b/c pfft, I'm not passing up all that good food. And then it will be right back to keto after.
Same for Christmas too.
I've said it before, but I am in this for the long run and life happens sometimes. Sure these cheats may put me back a couple of weeks, but I'm good. They're not going to derail me.

My starting weight was 224 when I started all of this and I'm down to 192 today. It's coming off slow, but it's coming off!
I started off a starting to get tight 18 pants and I'm in 14's... some of those 14's are starting to get loose too. Not loose enough to get smaller size yet but it will get there :)

It's not all rainbows and puppies though. I wish my stomach would flipping disappear already. I still look like I'm pregnant and my stomach still sticks out more than my boobs. So damn frustrating.
I can see a difference in my legs though. Lots of loose skin, but I've lost a lot of weight in them. The size 14 pants I bought recently are skinny fits and they are loose on my thighs. I'm totally an apple shape right now.

DH is also doing great on the diet. He was in the 260's when we started and now he's in the low 220's. So proud of him :)
____

Kids are doing well for the most part.
Zoe had her annual doc appointment yesterday and screamed bloody murder when she had to get a flu shot. Had to get another nurse to come in to hold her down.
Girl is tiny but STRONG when she's in flight mode. Good lord.... that was terrible though.
Then of course a couple hours after, she's like "Oh it didn't even hurt. It wasn't a big deal." Seriously??? B/c I can still hear you shrieking like you were being murdered. Sigh...

Oren is doing well. STILL not potty trained though. My fault b/c I'm not consistent at all. I need to get it together and get him out of pull ups. Maybe I should get Zoe to help me out. He looks up to her SO much. I think if she were to suggest it to him, he may start doing it more willingly.
He's growing up so darn fast though and getting his own little attitude. And he does NOT like sharing with Ezra. I hope they grow out of it and realize that they enjoy playing together.

Ezra is going through his terrible 2's phase and holy shit is it awful. He is a little asshole. Yeah, I said it. He's a little 2yo terrorist. Defiant, tantruming terrorist.
One min he's so loving and cuddly, the next he's screaming and crying b/c we stopped him from playing with his poop again.
Yeah.. he's on that kick now too. He'll poop and then stick his hand down his diaper and smear it all over the wall. SO fricking gross.

Overall though the kids are well. Gross little crying gremlins, but they're good :)

No comments: