Sunday, July 15, 2018

Well...

SiL is miscarrying. Not a viable pregnancy. Confirmed by a 2nd doctor and she was given a pill for it.
Feel really bad for her b/c I know how excited she was.
But with that being said... she's a giant fucking bitch.
Most of the time.. she's fine, but since getting the bad news.. she's pretty much been emotionally abusing her husband and anyone else who puts up with her shit.
Like on Saturday... telling her husband that she's going to the post office, store, etc and never coming back. Or calling him ugly names. Or always ALWAYS threatening to leave him for absolutely no fucking reason other than she's a giant manipulative bitch.
Oh... I know she's hurting b/c of the pregnancy, but that is no GD reason to hurt the ones around you. And it's not like this is the only time she's done this. She's done it before... for no reason other than to be an attention whore.
I don't like her husband in the least, but damn... he doesn't deserve all of that shit and I'm shocked that he hasn't left.
She really is kind of a classic abuser. On the outside (like on facebook).. she praises him and calls him the best husband ever. But then around people she's comfy with and in private.. nothing but verbal abuse.
____

But anyway... other SiL got a negative on her blood work. And now she has to wait another month before trying again. But it actually sounds like she's going to a good doctor that is taking her case seriously. I really hope she gets her 2nd child. She's such a good mommy and by golly her and her husband have made a cute ass little daughter that needs a cute ass little sibling! lol
Seriously.. her little girl is just the cutest little gem. Red hair with pretty curls on the ends of her hair. Big chunky cheeks and just the most adorable little smile. She's so adorable!
They're heading back home today.
____

Diet is still going strong.
Today makes 4 weeks of being on a keto diet.
I lost about 11lbs so far. THose 11 were lost in the first week too. This 4th week, I didn't lose shit.
But hey... I'm not crapping on 11lbs lost. That's awesome!
Just have about 14 more to go to get to the onederlands again! I haven't been in the onederlands in almost 6 years now. Last time I was there was right after Zoe was born.
Plan on doing an egg fast this week.
You're basically eating at lest 6 eggs a day. Depending on who you ask, there's really no limit on how many, but you don't want to eat until you're stuffed.
So at least 6 eggs a day and with each egg, you're supposed to have a tbs of some form of good fat (butter, coconut oil, mayo), and then some cheese. I think it's something like only 4oz of cheese a day but maybe a little more. I'll have to read up on that bit a little more.
I don't think it will be too bad. Boring, but not too hard to do. I love me some eggs.
I'm hoping that it will kickstart this very short stall that I'm having b/c I'm getting rid of these last 14lbs and I WILL see that one in front of my weight!
I've been taking progress photos too and there is absolutely no change. Looking at my body in the photos... There is no wonder why I have so many back pains. I carry SO much in my belly. Sure, my arms are fat too, but my belly just has it all. I hate it and can not wait until that moment where I finally do start seeing a difference.
That's going to be an amazing day :)

No comments: