Friday, July 13, 2018

New tooth

Have I mentioned that I finally got my new tooth implant? B/c I did :D
It only took maybe a day for my mouth to get used to something being there and not noticing the feeling of it with my tongue. It did have a sharp edge on it that kept scraping my cheek though.
Got it smoothed down some yesterday so hopefully that won't be a problem.
I haven't really been chewing on that side though. It's been SO long since I had to stop so now I just automatically always chew on my right side. I have to consciously try to chew on that side and it's weird.
If I don't go slow, I bite the hell out of my cheek. I have to slowly and with a lot of thought chew my food on that side.
Need to do it more often, but that's not really on my mind when I'm eating, ya know?
____

What else has been going on...
Kids are well.
Ezra had a horrifically terrible poop this morning. He came over to me and the funk just bitch slapped me in the face.
So I go change him and a flippin turd has somehow come out of his diaper and left a trail going all down his leg to his foot /barf
Nevermind the disaster inside of the diaper.
So after I cleaned him up, in to the shower his stanky little butt went.
Motherhood is so beautiful........
He's lucky he's cute lol


____

Oren is good... except for his hair.
 This is him a few weeks ago at gymnastics. He was starting to get a cold




And the other day.. while I was doing some water changes in my fish tank.... this is what Zoe did to his hair...



UUUUUGH...
And this is after DH cut his hair off. He's still adorable, but dang lol.
Zoe cut it so short that there really wasn't any other way to cut it. Well.. I'm sure a professional would've been able to do something, but oh well. It will grow back and his little big head is soft now lol.
____


Zoe is good too.
Starting to work a bit more on her reading so she's a bit better at it when she starts school. Man.. these few months off really go by fast!
She's really excited to start back.
Her cousin though doesn't want to go back b/c she was getting bullied in her school. WTH right? Frickin bully problem in kindergarten! I feel so bad for her :( I hope she has a better year in school.
____

DH and I are good. I don't think it looks like I've lost anything, but I'm still down about 11lbs so far.
DH has lost about 16 and I can definitely tell he's lost. He doesn't see it.
I'll be taking some progress pics this Sunday so I'll be able to compare then and show him that yes.. he has actually visually lost weight lol.
So proud of us both :)

No comments: