Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Ranting about my brother

I frickin swear. I don't know why my brother is the way he is, but I really hope his kids are ok.
I only get info about him from my mom. Not my choice, but she needs someone to rant to about him so I listen.
I called her for mother's day and she of course had to start talking about him and how he's been calling her husband for money. He doesn't even call our mom anymore b/c he knows he'll get an ear full from her. Nope.. he calls someone he thinks he can take advantage of.
His car got taken away b/c they weren't paying on it and this fucker has the nerve to message me on FB to ask if I would take him to work.
Dude... FUCK OFF.
Maybe (and that's a big fucking maybe), I would do it if they lived close and his job wasn't far, but no... I only know the general area of where he lives and it's a good 30min drive in a really awful traffic area. And where does he work? Beats me.
I didn't even bother to answer him.
I am beyond tired of his trifling mooching leech ass and so is everyone else.
Stop being a GD loser. Stop quitting or getting fired from these great jobs you've gotten. Stop being a giant fucking piece of shit and take care of your family your own GD self.

Younger me totally idolized him. He had all the friends, he could skateboard and he got to move out on his own etc etc. He has such a goofy personality... or I should say HAD b/c over the years he's become this bitter, negative, racist piece of shit.

The only reason I don't tell him to fuck off is b/c even though he's basically done it, I don't want to lose contact b/c of his kids. I'm so GD worried about my nieces and nephew. They deserve better.

This is going to sound awful, but I hope his wife leaves him and takes the kids. I think DH's family would help if she asked them for it if she did leave. She WAS a good person too, but I dunno if she's just had her mind poisoned by my brother's lies.
Just lies upon lies upon lies. And maybe she feels trapped b/c of the kids and b/c of her appearance. I'M not ragging on her appearance. I think she looks fine, but I know she was really self conscious about her teeth b/c they were literally rotting out of her head. No idea why. He HAD a job that gave them great dental care, but of course he lost that job and I dunno.. like the next time I saw them a few months later, her teeth were really messed up.

Anyway.... I guess I do still have some hope for her... but my brother is just a total lost cause. I don't know where his mind just got so fucked up to become the way he is.

No comments: