Thursday, May 17, 2018

Ranting about my brother part 2

I couldn't hold back anymore. So I let him have it through messenger. Not all of it, but some. And of course he had to come back with "Waaaah, poor me. You just don't understand! It was everyone else!" HORSESHIT.
I told him off again and blocked him. There were a lot of fucks I used and I just don't have anymore to spend on him.
He can try to bullshit people that don't know him, but not me. I blocked him on facebook. I just don't want a back and forth with him anymore b/c it's just pissing me off and he's toxic. I am tired of it.
Just...... Ugh No more.
They wanted to break contact with everyone..... then wish granted. Block you and you and you. Go live your selfish fucking lives and pretend the rest of us don't exist anymore b/c you got your wittle ego and feewings hurt.

No comments: