Sunday, March 25, 2018

Lady business (TMI incoming)

I don't want to jinx myself, but it seems like my period has been really regular lately. I think the last 3? or so times it has started... it was probably a 30 or so day cycle. I mean.. I've never tracked it really outside of TTC b/c there was never a need to do it since they were always irregular.
AND my periods are still a little weird. This last one was a bit more normal, but a lot of discharge doesn't make it to the pad. It mostly comes out when I use the bathroom.
I've also noticed a LOT of EWCM too before my period starts.
Ya know what... it frickin figures. All that trouble we had b/c my body refused to work properly and here we are... never to ttc again and my body decides it wants to start working right. ;\
SIGH!

Diet is going well. Other than Friday night dinner (and sometimes dessert after)... I've been sticking to it. It hasn't been too difficult, but I do have a lot of sweet cravings and just the want of something quick to eat.
Snacking sucks. It's SO limited.
"Oh but just eat as much veggies as you want!"
Yeah b/c that's the same thing as a bag of chips or something sweet! :\
We've been getting oranges and I've been snacking on nuts and lunchmeat and... it's just not the same damnit! :(
Hoping the cravings at least subside some more.
Thank goodness for sugar free jello. It's no carb and helps. You get tired of the texture, but it does help.

Ok... cutting this short b/c the house is a GD disaster area and it's gotten on my last nerve.

No comments: