Tuesday, November 14, 2017

My back!!

Welp... I was doing something random last night. Nothing strenuous... just turning around in the kitchen when my back decided to just give up on me.
Started off as just a bad twinge, but then it got worse and didn't go away.
Having lower back spasms and it's so damn painful.
Thankfully tylenol along with lots of ibuprofin has helped take the edge off the pain, but it still hurts and it's very stiff.
DH is getting off early to take Ez to his appointment and getting off a little sooner to pick Zoe up.
Sleeping sucked last night too. Thought laying down would help, but nope. It was just as bad, if not worse. So a night with trying to roll in to a better position so my back wouldn't hurt but failing miserably.
It would be one thing if it had happened when I was trying to exercise or something, but I literally just turned around to walk in the opposite direction and my back just gave me a big ole middle finger.

BUT the pain has subsided some. Maybe b/c of the pain meds I took, but probably not just that since I took some last night too and they did jack shit.

No comments: