Monday, November 13, 2017

He keeps getting hurt

I swear.. Ezra is a walking disaster. lol
Poor kid keeps getting knocked over, bonking his head.. whatever. He's still kickin though and going strong. He also wants to eat almost all the time, but he's picky. Boy.. you're only 1yo.. you're not supposed to be picky yet!!

Oren has a double ear infection. The other day he woke up SUPER grumpy. We just thought it was b/c he was still tired and b/c he had a cold, but later that day, he pointed to his ear crying and said it hurt :(
DH was off so he took him to the doctor. Thankfully antibiotics seem to work fast b/c he's been ok since he was started on them.

He's such a sweet lil dude. Oh.. I want him to get over this whiny crying crap, but last night.. he was looking at my wedding ring. I asked... "Is it pretty?" and he said yeah. THen he pointed at me and said "You're pretty too."
OMG my heart melted. Sweet lil munchkin!

After working more with Zoe on her target words and alphabet. I still don't understand why they say she's behind. She has some problem identifying like 2 letters and she gets most of the words and points them out regularly. Maybe she doesn't do it in school. I dunno.
Just going to keep working on everything with her.

Still concerned about my BP but not as much. I've been making more of an attempt to stay calmer in situations that would normally stress me out.. like the kids screaming/crying/not listening. Definitely think it's stress along with just being unhealthy.
I've been making christmas decorations which helps to distract me too. Not a lot when the kids are up and bothering me lol, but when I get a moment to myself so I can work on it.
Still going to mention it at my appointment and keep an eye on my bp.

Oh Ezra... he's also a lot more demanding than the other 2 were at this age. It took a while for the kids to actually want stuff from the store, but him... he does his little hand grabby "want" motion at the store and gets upset if we don't give him something. He's such a lil stinker lol.
He's walking better and better. Still looks like he's been riding a horse all day when he walks, but he's getting a lot steadier on his feet :)
Think he has an appointment tomorrow that we forgot about until SUnday lol.

Can't wait for THanksgiving!! Kroger (grocery store) had turkeys on sale and we bought 2. 1 for THanksgiving and the other for whenever. Going to dry brine it and smother it in butter. Going to be so dang good!!!

No comments: