Sunday, October 1, 2017

I keep forgetting!

At least I think I keep forgetting.
We finally heard back from Ezra's heart scan and everything is perfectly fine with his heart. Thank goodness!!!

All the kids are doing well. Zoe got in trouble at school. They send home folders with their homework assignments and whatnot every day along with either a green, yellow, or red lightouse to symbolize if they were good, kinda bad, or teacher needs to seriously talk to the parents bad.
Zoe got herself a yellow lighthouse the other day for not following the rules and not listening.
She was not happy about not having her kindle for the day, being made to clean up, and being stuck in her room.
Told her that if she did it again, she wouldn't get her kindle back and I'd make her throw a toy away along with cleaning the rest of the house. Yeah... she got that green lighthouse the next day.
Going to have to keep reminding her for a while to behave herself in school.

Oren is good. Talking more... and tantrums tantrums tantrums. I make him go to his room to scream and cry and carry on. He goes on and on and on and it drives me up the damn wall when he does it. He'll usually calm if I threaten to put him down for a nap if he doesn't calm down, but sometimes he won't.. so in to his room and in to bed he goes to cry and scream and carry on while I cling on to the little bit of sanity I have left in me.

DH lost in on him today which pissed me off though b/c he had the nerve to get a tone with me when I zoned out something Zoe was trying to tell me. Like dude... if you heard her.. get your ass up and go see what she's talking about. I'm not the only fucking parent in this house. Just b/c they say Mommy all the time doesn't mean you get off the hook and can ignore them. And yes... I am DAMN good at zoning them out.. something HE needs to get good at b/c he gets short tempered with them too damn often and it just ends up putting everyone else in a shitty mood.
I love DH and he is a good father, but he is the type of person that can not admit to being wrong. Oh... he knows when he's wrong... he will just never say it and I can probably count on my hands how many times he's apologized.
Just frustrating shit that I'm sure pretty much all married folks go through. Not a huge deal... just every day BS that we'll get over and then complain about again down the road lol.

We're starting back up with better eating again. Not AS strict again. Like... we'll be having some rice or tortilla shells or something every once in a while, but more controlled portions with that stuff.
Not looking forward to it b/c I loves me some sweets, but I want to lose weight before we go to Disney.

Have I mentioned that yet?
SiLs want to go to Disney in Feb. It was for November of next year, but DH's grandfather doesn't think he's gonna be alive for that long so the trip was bumped up to Feb.
I wanted to save more money before we went to Disney. Also wanted to wait at least a couple more years for our other 2 to get a little older, but whatever.
Oh... I still want to go again though when they open up that Star Wars luxury hotel. Hell yes I want to go to that!!

What else what else...
My brother and his family moved out of their house. Their dumbasses weren't paying rent. So when MiL and them asked them to pay some of it. Not even all of it, just start paying some of it again... nope. They moved.
Good lord my brother is such a fucking LOSER and ya know what.. so is his wife. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt so many damn times, but she's just as bad. She could've easily have gotten her license so she wasn't stuck at home all the time. Could've made sure my brother wasn't such a GD dumbass at his jobs so he would stop quitting or getting fired, but nope. She was content and let that shit happen and kept letting it happen.
DH's family took them all in like they were their own. Thought and still thinks of them like family and all they ever did was shit all over that and take advantage.
Their rent was only $500 a month... and without even talking to anyone about it, they decided to only pay $400. DH's grandpa wasn't happy about it, but they're basically family so he let it slide b/c they're not rich and need a place to live.
 They RUINED that house by smoking in it and letting their pets shit and piss ALL the time all over the wood floors and never cleaning it up. SiL was home ALL OF THE TIME and never picked up after the animals and never made her children clean up after themselves either.
Now they've moved out in to apartments that won't allow animals and they left their dogs at the house. MiL and them found their abandoned pets at the house with a bunch of furniture and no water. I'm sure my brother lied to SiL and told her he was feeding them or some shit.
And I dunno what they're going to do when they can't pay rent at the apartment when he quits or loses his current job too.
UGH he's just a fucking dumbass. I can't stand him. I'm just done. There's only so much you can take from people and I'm just done with their bullshit.
If SiL came to us and said she was leaving him.. I'd help her then... but if she's staying.. nope.
Leave me and my family out of your bullshit.


Phew.. end of rant. Didn't intend to rant about that, but well.. there it is.

No comments: