Sunday, October 29, 2017

Banged the hell out of his head!

Ezra is a climber. He was playing in the sunroom on their little slide thing. I can't see it from where I sit in the living room. Guessing he got to the top of it and I dunno if Oren pushed him or if he fell on his own, but he did fall off and smacked the crap out of his head on a wooden stool at the bottom.
It left a giant knot on his forehead that turned purple.
Thankfully after some crying and snuggling, he was acting normal. I did call his doc office, but they reassured me that so long as he's acting normal, not vomiting or anything like that, that they don't have to see him.
Made my heart stop though.

My teeth still hurts. Not enough to need strong pain meds, but I'm gonna have to go take some ibuprofin or tylenol in a second after I get done with this. It's just a dull ache that's also giving me headache. Probably b/c I can't keep the holes from the wisdom teeth cleaned out I'm sure. Need to take better care of things.

Zoe had her school pictures done last week. Can't wait to see how they look :D I let her pick out her own outfit, but I made her wear her hair in pigtails.
She wasn't happy about that b/c she likes wearing it down, but we compromised and she did 2 braided pigtails :)
Kindergarten is going on their first field trip this Thursday to the local state park, but Zoe won't be going.
We already paid for it, but forgot that we were going to the fair that day. I really want her to go on the field trip, but we decided to just go to the fair as planned.

Oren, myself, and Ezra have a cold. Started with Oren. Nothing bad. Just runny stuffy noses mostly.

I think that's about it. Or well... all that I can think of right now. DH is off today. I took Zoe to school so I made him go to pick her up lol.

No comments: