Saturday, September 23, 2017

Well that was an experience

Had my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday.
I've never been put under before so was really curious to see how that was.
Felt myself getting a little light headed feeling and then the next thing I know, I'm blinking awake slowly. I don't think they were completely done though b/c they were still using a drill or some cleaning tool maybe for something and stitching me up which I felt. I woke up thinking that I hadn't been put under yet lol.
No funny youtube reaction though. Other than the left side hurting, I felt fine.
Did have to get bone graft done for the implant. Implant was not put in yet b/c there wasn't enough bone there for a proper implant to be placed so they had to use donor bone stuff and have to let that grow in over about 6 or so months.
That tacked on an extra 1500 or so to the bill. Yikes.
This is why people let their teeth go to shit... it's stupidly expensive to go to the dentist!
Anywho... I'm good though. Woozy b/c of the pain meds, but i'm feeling ok so far.

No comments: