Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hmm... that was suspicious

Oh I forgot to mention.
A new Petco opened up near where my mom lives that I wanted to check out.
So we went there Saturday morning. Think we got there at around 9:30am.
It was only us, the employees and then 2 other guys came in.

We were looking around the store. DH started going crazy over some star wars themed leashes and collars for Rocko and I wandered off to look at other stuff.
I was looking at their betta fish (which were GORGEOUS and I want one! lol) and turned around to go back to DH who was now in the dog toy lane.
That's when the 2 other customers in the store decided they too needed to go over and look at the bettas. I heard one of them say something like "Oh hey, look at these fish here."
I didn't think much of it at first. That is until a minute later... there they were right behind me.. looking at the dog toys as well.
I scooted over in case I was in the way and they lingered for a moment longer.
It creeped me out but I figured it was just coincidence and chalked my reaction up to just me not being social.

That is until we left. When we got to the car... DH asked if it was just him or if those 2 guys had been following us.
Apparently, they had been following DH around as well in the store. DH didn't think anything of it at first too since they seemed to be getting a leash and collar too, but then he noticed that they kept trailing him and he could smell alcohol on one of them.

Just... yeah. It could've been coincidence of course, but they could have been following us too.
Just be aware of your surroundings folks b/c you never know.
That still bothers me though. Those 2 men could've easily have done something... especially when we weren't together in the store and Zoe and Ezra were with me (I was pushing him around in the stroller).
This is why I don't like going out by myself with the kids. Taking them out of the van and especially putting them back in. It leaves us all wide open for anyone that could want to do us harm.
Just ugh....
____

In lighter news....
Gymnastics today! And........ the kids are sick again.
Awesome.
They're acting normal, but they both have diarrhea. Oren's is especially bad. He got up at 6 and said he threw up. It was just a little bit of wetness on his pillow and blanket.
But by 10am.. I had already changed his diaper 5x b/c of diarrhea AND he threw up a few times. Just liquid and it didn't phase him at all, but it still happened.

I dunno what the hell keeps making them sick. Wish I could just douse the house in bleach to kill all the germs.

I dunno if it's something the dogs are bringing in. Or if it's something the kids keep reinfecting themselves with or what.

They're going to gymnastics though. They're not acting sick... so they're going! Will just have to make sure to wash their hands really well and keep them from putting them in their mouths. Try to keep them from getting the other children sick.

Sigh..... so.. there were about 4 days there of no sickness...... 4 days....................

No comments: