Monday, June 12, 2017

I'm so tired!

Ya know what.... being a sahm is frickin tiring. Sure.. I'm not on my feet all day and I'm not having to deal with customers or any of that other crappola that others have to do... but having to deal with a 4yo and a 2yo that are super whiny is... tiring. My soul is tired and I just want to sleep for the next week straight.
____

So.. what's been up?
A whole lot of nothing. That's what lol.
Oh, I did make 2 grocery bags :D Busted out the sewing machine. Figured out what was wrong with it before and cut up some of the left over fabric that DH had from work. Think we have enough for 1, maybe 2 more bags.
 Here's Zoe posing with the first one I made... and Oren getting upset b/c I didn't have another for him to model lol.
____

Ezra is finally crawling. It's still just army crawling right now, but he's doing it. YAY! :) I have to vacuum all the time to pick up all the little things he'll put in to his mouth, but that's the work of mom.
____

Kids are doing well. Whiny but well lol.
____

And yeah... really nothing much else has been going on lately. Just been feeling tired and worn out.

No comments: