Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Just a moment

Brief moment to post something. Or more like.. I actually remembered that I have a blog and my kids aren't driving me crazy and I'm not fighting to keep my eyes open.
Swear my body is trying to hibernate. Pfft, wish I could.
Eat everything in sight, go to sleep for a few months and wake up skinny lol.

Zoe's only been out of school for 3 days so far and although I like getting in a tiny little extra sleep.. I'm ready for her to go back to school :P lol
Her brothers love her home, but then they play which makes noise and I'm not a fan of that noise :P rofl
Plus their playing is started to get "No.. play it my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" whining and crying and yelling at eachother for not doing it their way.

Anywho... I am taking this time to go through their toys once again and thinning things down. No idea where we're going to take all of this crap, but I don't care. I just want it gone. It's going to be replaced by all of this new stuff... time to get rid of the old.

I got the living room done... going to get Oren's room next. Put more bins in his room to store toys since he has a closet that isn't being used for anything.
Then it's on to Zoe's room. Ugh....
 ____

As far as I know DH's grandfather is doing better. He was struggling for a little while and talking nonsense. Like telling DH and and uncle that he wanted to have sex with them o_O And then telling FiL and that same uncle that he was jealous b/c they could have sex but he couldn't. lol
But on Monday, DH said that he was doing much better now and that they should be moving him to a rehab place soon. At least that's what they're hoping.
So thank goodness for that.
DH was getting frustrated with his family though. They seem to think someone needs to be by his side 24/7 when they don't need to be. And then at times, they all pile in to the room and take over so nurses and whatnot can't really do their job. Then they don't really listen to the doctor when he/she comes in and explains what is going on and just ugh...
They mean well, but they're frustrating as heck.
 ____

Our stupid dog Rocco still isn't house broken. We've resorted to just feeding him a ton in the morning and then nothing at night in hopes of him not crapping in the house. It sometimes works. :\
Feel bad for doing it, but we're tired of picking up crap. Bad enough when he pisses in the house.
One of those cases of... He's a sweet dog, but damn is he dumb lol.
Ezra flippin loves him and Rocco tolerates it like a champ.
____

I think that's it for now. If I have a moment and think about doing it, I'll post again... whenever :D

No comments: